Centos Web Panel Config Presta 1.7.5 Error 500 Tools Class

Error500

Hey all,

Does anyone use this with Centos Web Panel?

After a load of headache I have got this up and running quite well bar the exception of Cache on PHP-FPM plus a few other niggles  (was more of a trying to figure out things to configure in CWP as have always been a Plesk user) p.s CWP now costs a sixth of Plesk hence reason for ditching that.

Apache2.4
AllowOverrides All (enabled in Vhost Template)
PHP -FPM 7.1.24 & PHP-FPM 7.2.14
256M Ram+
Xeon Server with plenty of CPU/Ram/SSD etc.
All Permissions are 644 for files, 755 for Folders (no exception, these are auto set based on the fix permissions system in CWP) and the correct user permissions also set by.

Enable or disable Cache results in Error500 unless hitting the Clear Cache button first oddly, very few front office errors logged.

[Fri Feb 08 22:10:54.689060 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13562:tid 140114323801856] [client xxxxxxxxxx.51:59289] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Tools' not found in /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/db/Db.php:794\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/trulyp/public_html/config/alias.php(48): DbCore->escape('configuration', false)\n#1 /home/trulyp/public_html/config/alias.php(53): pSQL('configuration')\n#2 /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(155): bqSQL('configuration')\n#3 /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(209): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration()\n#4 /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(171): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_DISABLE_OVER...')\n#5 /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php(130): PrestaShopAutoload->generateIndex()\n#6 [internal function]: PrestaShopAutoload->load('Tools')\n#7 /home/trulyp/public_html/config/config.inc.php(85): spl_autoload_call('Tools')\n#8 /home/trulyp/public_html/adminxxxxxxxxxx/index.php(42): require('/home/trulyp/pu...')\n#9 {main}\n thrown in /home/trulyp/public_html/classes/db/Db.php on line 794\n', referer: https://www.trulyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.co.uk/adminxxxxxxxxx/index.php/configure/advanced/performance/?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZfzKAjYQHNU

Tools.php is present in the Class folder and fully accessible.

I have seen the above issue mentioned many times based on Google Search hence me bringing it to the forum rather than being lazy and just asking others to fix my issues.

Of course I could stop running the site over FPM BUT my goal was to use that along with Nginx once happy with the reliability.

NEVER had any issues with Presta1.6 ever, did a fresh install on Centos with Plesk and had similar issues.

Any advice would be welcome.

p.s don't get me started on Templates, the response time TTFB is 1.2 seconds with a theme from Magentech, under 100ms on the standard theme hence trying to get as much performance from FPM until I find out what delays the template.

Edited by Error500
title edit (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Rhobur said:

I had a similar issue once and solved it by deleting var/cache/prod/ class_index.ph and maybe var/cache/dev/class_index.php

Hi,

Will gladly try that but unsure why that would be more prominent on FPM and have very little of on FCGI. 

On a side note, I did also test this on lightspeed (same server) and didn't have any issues at all from memory BUT that is another server license I am wanting to avoid unless last fall back.

Will give your advice a try and see what happens.

Thanks

Chris