Problem with Child theme

SergMi

Hello,

I have problems with child theme, namely in main theme i connect two css file in template stylesheets.tpl, like this

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$urls.css_url}responsive.css" type="text/css" media="{$stylesheet.media}">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$urls.css_url}fontello/css/fontello.css" type="text/css" media="{$stylesheet.media}">

After, when i create child theme via

https://devdocs.prestashop.com/1.7/themes/reference/template-inheritance/parent-child-feature/

Files responsive.css and fontello.css don't pull up from main theme, and try load from child theme.
Why it happend, how to make so that these files are loaded from the main theme?

{$urls.css_url } is pointing to actuals theme CSS directory, not the parent one.  You can try to replace it by {$smarty.const._PS_PARENT_THEME_DIR_}assets/css or more simply put the exact path of your parent theme css dir there.

Thank you for your reply .
to do it, need create template in child theme, i do not want do it,  in child theme just create theme.yml and preview.png and nothing more.
If do what you wrote main theme not load this files.
Need that to good work main theme and child.

Are you using main and child theme in parallel? Then only hardcoding the path in the file would work. But no need for file in child theme in this case I think (anyway whats wrong about files in child theme - thought thats the only purpose of having a child theme)