Issues with warehouse theme and cdesigner

DJ9887

Hi Guys, new here so please bear with me as much as possible. I am using prestashop 1.7.5.0 and i have warehouse theme installed and i also use a module called cdesigner. Now im sure most here are aware of warehouse theme and its customisation (hence why i chose it) but maybe not so familiar with cdesigner (which is a product designer). The issue i have is that i cannot for the life of me find where to adjust the size for the design me button on the product page (picture attached). Also in the shopping cart the product picture is not displayed. it should display the customised product but for some reason it doesnt (whereas in prestashop main theme i do not get this issue) im so confused and cannot find the code to edit. any advice would be appreciated

designme.png

shoppingcart.png

Edited by DJ9887 (see edit history)

Hi, if you are new here please at first read forum rules:

There is a rules like:

Give your topics concise but well explained titles!
Topics titles must be a short description of the message, so that the topic is more easily found while doing a search. Avoid terms like "URGENT""Help me", etc

my applolgies, topic has been changed. Its my first post but its definately not the first time i have used the forum as a resource. i have been developing my main website for some time. the web address on the pictures shown is simply a test url and not my main site.

• razaro changed the title to Issues with warehouse theme and cdesigner

Hi welcome to he forum

Like  endriu107 said watch for forum rules. I have removed "Please help" from title.

And for your issues: for button try to find in cdesigner module, in some tpl file I guess where that

"Design me" button is and change one of CSS class from btn to btn-lg. That will make buttons same size.

For second issue I see images have long space and price in name, before .png so that is why they break.

Not sure how to fix that, you should ask original developer.

Many thanks razaro, currently looking through tpl files as we speak.  Yes i have noticed that there is a long gap in the url as well as a price. unfortunately i still cannot find where this is coming from as it does not do this on the classis theme, only in warehouse theme but cannot see what would cause it

Button now the same size. many thanks razaro. just the shopping cart issue left to sort.

14 minutes ago, razaro said:

Hi welcome to he forum

Like  endriu107 said watch for forum rules. I have removed "Please help" from title.

And for your issues: for button try to find in cdesigner module, in some tpl file I guess where that

"Design me" button is and change one of CSS class from btn to btn-lg. That will make buttons same size.

For second issue I see images have long space and price in name, before .png so that is why they break.

Not sure how to fix that, you should ask original developer.