Navigation of my website

MMEDL

Hi,

I have a question regarding our website (I use the 1.6 version).

We managed to add the English language to our website and translate the most parts (as the product descriptions, our brand history etc). 
However, could you please explain how we are able to change the highlighted parts in below printscreen (for example the categories)  on the homepage? As you can see they are still displayed in Spanish -while the Enlish language is selected- and I don not know where to find them in the back office.

image.png

I also have a question regarding the navigation. If I click for example on "contacto", it directs/brings me back to the homepage, instead of our contact page. The same holds for "blog", if I click on is, it leads me to the homepage again instead of the page with our blog. Could you please help me with this and explain where and how to change this "mapping/navigation"? 
What also happens it that when I select "English" as language on the homepage, but I want to go to a different page for example "La Marca" (which should become "Our Brand"), it changes back to the Spanish language again. Is there any way to prevent this?

Hope someone can help me out!

KR

Seems u used a custom theme..Maybe there's a custom module for making header menu and so for decide for each language where it has to link.
For translating everything just go to international-->translation and if u already did a lot of part bye translating the theme dont forget to do it for each module u're using too

It seems that you are using the "Leo Theme" and "Mega menu" module,  try do to next:

1) in admin panel open modules and find something like "leo bootstrap megamenu" and click to configure it

2) there are should be list with menu, you have to find menu with "displayTop" hook, edit and there should be list with items of your menus, find item with appropriate name and add appropriate title for "en" language also you can fix link issue there

This is tutorial for this module https://www.leotheme.com/guides/prestashop17/leo_megamenu/#!/menu-horizontal