Multi country with different products same domain !

Khaled, Selal

Hi PrestaShop experts, 

Good morning/afternoon/evening, I need guidance and help please:  

I have online store in Kuwait and i want to sell my product in Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia have different currency and also we will sell different products with different vendors ( my site is multi vendor )  shop.selal.com   so i need please an auto Geo function or module or any way that if my costumer open my site in Kuwait he will see the vendors and products that we offer for Kuwaiti market with Kuwait currency, And same if Saudi costumer open our site he will see the product and vendors that we only sell in Saudi Arabia with Saudi Arabia currency not Kuwaiti currency.

Kindly inform us what is the best solution and what modules or plugins or options we need to do to have multi country with different products and currencies in same domain. 

Many thanks  
Khaled 

by country product is not supported by PrestaShop (as discussed via email).  We have product by country in-house module (will date for addons end of first quarter 2019.

We are happy to provide a by country product solution, get quote here

the alternative is to create two shops or use native PrestaShop MultiShop where you can have separate cat/prod by shop.

• Like 1