Issue with email content sent to customers!?

CBDwire

Hi,

A customer just informed me my emails are coming through like shown in the images attached.

I'm using the latest version of prestashop.. how can I fix this??

EDIT: Now the strange thing is I've sent myself a test email and all seems fine.. but I sent the customer another test email and still the same problem? Completely baffled?

EDIT2: I can't seem to even replicate the issue. I made another test account with a completely different email and it is working fine for me, but still not working for one customer.. I'm really hoping this is an isolated indecent with just one customers account. I will try to contact some other customers later and see if they have the same issue.

So confused 😭

Regards

prestashop issue.jpg

prestashop issue2.jpg

Capture.PNG

Edited by CBDwire (see edit history)

I apologize that I'm not able to provide you any real advice to solve the underlying problem. I haven't experienced such problem myself and I haven't red others reporting such problem.

My module 'Bcc All Email to Admin' sends blind carbon copy (Bcc:) of all store emails. It might help you to monitor your outgoing emails.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/emails-notifications/42587-bcc-all-email-to-admin.html