ิback office problem

Andy Chongsatitwatan

i'd been having a problem with my back office since last friday. I can't really do anything in my back office at all. 

I didn't do anything with the setting but in sudden it unusable. first start of with when i get in my back office and try to click on anything

it will go back to log in page and after that the menu column are all gone i can see only text. 

I'd clear cache but it doesn't help try to update the prestashop i can't neither. i'm very frustrating right now don't know what to do and seem

noone can help at all. seem like i gonna have to do it all over again but this time i won't use prestashop again cause the system is pretty bad. 

and i won't recommended anyone to use it too. 

i'd attached the picture of my back office. this's what it look like on my back office. 

Capture.PNG

i'd uninstalled prestashop from the server .. and installed 1.7.5 the back end looks seem to be ok but still have some problem everytime when i tried to click on something it will go back to log in page again and again can't really do anything. before i uninstalled the old version i got this problem then the next day the back end turn to be the same as the picture i attached. 

how do i solve this problem? the other website that i'm working on using prestashop also has the same problem. is it from the system? and how do we fix it?