edit with Customer reassurance module)

fatsats

Thanks for reply i have found how to disable and install it now.I have edited all the information in the blocks and enabled it ,so it shows on product pages ,but there is no links to the information ,cant see how to get it working.

• 1 month later...

Also have this problem but in my prestashop admin module there is no customer reassurance anywhere....not sure how to translate it since my is in Swedish but still nothing to do with that is present in the module block.

Where do I find it? ver 1.7.5.1

• 2 weeks later...

same problem, can't find this module in version 1.7.5.1, anyone can help ?

• Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
  • Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
  • Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi i have the same problem, i'm using presta 1.7.2.4 and i have updated this module ''Customer Reassurance'' and all my product of my catalog disappared on my front end. This module seems have a bug with my version. because it's not saving and also not showing on the website,  Because off this no orders! no one can checkt out.

I need also help!  How i can download and install the older version of this   module ''Customer Reassurance'' because this was working fine. I need the version from 2018.

regards

same issue here,

after updating the module, the block disappear from my product pages, after uninstall it and reinstall the issue is still here.

customer reassurance : v.4.1.1 / prestashop up to date (as of 10/22/2019)

steps are :

1/I go to module and select customer reassurance, then i choose "configure"

2/in "actions" i slide the cross from deactivated to activate then i go to the pen for editing

3/choosing a logo (i have 6 time the same bloc to fill 6 logo, 6 titles, 6 description to fill) it seems to change after uninstall and different tries. the more i try the more i get a new bloc inserted in 1 bloc

4/ filling the info (free delivery in 48h, bla bla bla text) title + description 

5/ trying to click save and nothing happen (i'm not in a multi shop, just 1 selected) i can't click save.

it even messes up my picture on my front end product page, my payment logo is going up onto the description of the product

see video here 

edit : it seems it came from the last update of prestashop, i was not up to date and now that i am this module does not work.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Edited by boris (see edit history)

Hello,

I just noticed today the same problem. I'm using Prestashop 1.7.3 and wanted to adapt the text in Customer Reassurance module but had to updated, which I did, but then all the 3 block texts ( Secure payment, Delivery & free return policy) spearheaded. In the back office when I'm entering the module via Configure there are 3 blocks (empty) and they are disabled.

Are the people from Prestashop aware of this problem? Is very frustrating, every time when there is an update of one of their Modules...to get in problems...

Rgards,

Boris

Hello Son,

I will check also my backups, but I did not make a lot, since after a full crash of an old Prestashop version I moved to 1.7.3. and started from white page to build the site and just bought a Theme...so far everything is working fine except the Customer Reassurance...which unfortunately I updated today, since wanted to adapt some information inside..If I do not have a proper backup I will wait (I hope this will come soon) for a new update or a work around how to get this working again...from Prestashop...

Not very nice as situation...since this was important information to share with the customers...The good point is that the 3 blocks from the Reassurance module have just disappeared and did not impact the other parts of the site...

Dear Boris, I have contacted my hosting provider asked them to put the last backup, they make every 24 hours backup!

My website is active for selling, SO it was horrible, i didnt known that the website was not good working.  Becasue of the Customer Reassurance it was also not possible to checkout.

Succes with your website

I have the same option to ask my hosting provider but is not for free...That can be a solution...What do you mean by not possible to check out...?

Fortunately I do not see any problems to checkout & get orders...the only problem I have/see so far is that the 3 blocked from Reassurance module disappeared from the shopping card...

Rgds,

Boris

AÏe...not good...I'm not an expert but I do not think that this problem is related to the Customers Reassurance, since this is just a display module...Maybe you updated some other Modules and they created the BUG with the white page...

As you said, as far as this can go without updating modules is the best, but for how long...

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately so far it's not working and did not get any info that there is a update...I stop updating any modules, since my site is now stable and I want to avoid any new/further unexpected problems...

If somebody has a solution, it will be good to share it here.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dears, I resume this thread because have the same problem of Boris: after upgrade of the module it looks very different from the previous one (different icons and colours). Then if I try to modify text and hit "Save" nothing happens... Version 4.1.1 of the module (last one).

Anyone solved? Thank you in advance

Hello,

No nothing happened, so I'm still without this module and as I mentioned above I'm avoiding updating any module in Prestashop, since very often after an update the whole site can crash. So far without any updates my website is stable and working, let's hope for long time but would it be possible...without any update of the modules?

16 minutes ago, Valsirob said:

Hello,

No nothing happened, so I'm still without this module and as I mentioned above I'm avoiding updating any module in Prestashop, since very often after an update the whole site can crash. So far without any updates my website is stable and working, let's hope for long time but would it be possible...without any update of the modules?

I agree with you, it should be implied that a module upgrade has been tested and is stable... but this is not the case. Is there any way to revert to the previous module version? Furthermore I noted in the database that there are two tables: ps_psreassurance (related to the last version 4.1.1) and ps_reassurance (maybe related to the previous version)...

That looks nice, but for me (Prestashop 1.7.3) I cannot even configure the reassurance module, since when I'm pushing the configure button nothing is happening. Somebody has a workout for this? Should I uninstall the module and install it again? At the moment the module is not shown on any of my pages, so is the uninstall/install action the correct one?

On 5/21/2020 at 5:09 PM, fatsats said:

Hi

Not been on forum for a while,

The resuurance module works perfect now ,im using prestashop 1.7.6.5  module v4.11

You are able to edit the module to be able to enable the links to work directly to each CMS PAGE

Capture.PNG

Thank you for your reply. I'm exactly in your same configuration PS 1.7.6.5 and module 4.1.1 but it doesn't work properly in the backend. Infact, when I try to modify text and hit "Save" nothing happens... I've also seen tha, following upgrade from previous version 3.0.1, in mysql database there are two different tables: ps_psreassurance (related to the new versione) and also ps_reassurance (related to the old one)... Something in the upgrade has not gone correctly! Also disinstallation and reinstallation don't change nothing to me.