Most Slowest E-Commerce in the world

George

Hi Anyone is new in prestashop I would like to tell you as a user work one year on prestashop and failed my project.Before do anything with prestashop judge by yourself go to a web site or any demo site from own prestashop just do Check out.You will see howmuch its slow and lazy because Architecture of prestashop dont have any strong brain and mind behind.Pls try to see exactly whats happen in other solutions.Before do prestashop test a complete demo from A-Z you will find howmuch Quick view nd many part of prestashop is slow.

Thank you for your reply althought your answer is nothing solve.You introduce a web site with only single page they said they will audit your web site and nothing technically inside whether possible to remove mySQL and use MongoDB ?

I blame the  owner if shop slow especially on 1.7...out of box 1.7 is fastest standalone ecommerce on the planet.  Because you did not ask for help with your problem for community help...it's not PrestaShop it's you,  i.e. you took a good thing and broke it all by yourself.  I am not confident you will be able to just jump to another platform and have anymore success.  Why?  good things take hard work and time...

you can always make it a better platform by joining PS github and contributing.  

remember you only get out of a community what you put into it....

good luck

• Like 1

The official demo is very fast for me:

http://fo.demo.prestashop.com/en/

I've also seen premium theme demos that are very fast.

Don't judge the speed from a module or a theme demo website, because it could be slow for having a million modules or they are using a bad theme. They could also be just running a slow and cheap servers because it's a demo not an actual store for customers.

Edited by BlackEdition (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...