Zunun

My website is experiencing Error 500. The last thing I did was installing a third party module. I asked my hosting assistant for help but they are charging $70 for database recovery. Does anybody know how to do this? Please help :(

Untitled 2.png

Assuming that vk88 is your DB prefix as chosen at install time, it seems that somehow you don't have the table vk88_shop_url anymore in your database.

Check with phpmyadmin if it really isn't there anymore and if not recreate it with the sql script attached then modify the domain, domain_ssl and physical_uri to your values.

vk88_shop_url.sql

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhobur said:

Assuming that vk88 is your DB prefix as chosen at install time, it seems that somehow you don't have the table vk88_shop_url anymore in your database.

Check with phpmyadmin if it really isn't there anymore and if not recreate it with the sql script attached then modify the domain, domain_ssl and physical_uri to your values.

vk88_shop_url.sql

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it but I'm not a developer, I don't understand a single thing you're suggesting 😂😭

• razaro changed the title to How to recover database???
18 minutes ago, Zunun said:

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it but I'm not a developer, I don't understand a single thing you're suggesting 😂😭

Then I'm afraid you have to prepare $70 :( First check in your hosting panel if you have an application called "phpMyAdmin".

Which third-party module did you install? I doubt that this module caused the problem.

• Like 1

• razaro changed the title to How to recover database ?
3 hours ago, joseantgv said:

Then I'm afraid you have to prepare $70 :( First check in your hosting panel if you have an application called "phpMyAdmin".

Which third-party module did you install? I doubt that this module caused the problem.

Thank you for your help. I guess I just made a bad decision choosing Prestashop as I'm not good with these stuff. Thanks anyway, really appreciate it. 😊