Problem with 1.6 MP3 Product Module - Not showing correctly on page

BlizzardUK

I purchased the official MP3 Product Media module and it doesn't seem to work right with my custom theme. The theme developer has said I have to contact the module maker, but my support has run out with them. Just wondered if there is any ideas ? See below for photo, when I try and add the audio samples to the product page it says "An Error Occured During the Hook Registration" (please see attached photo for full message).

I am not sure if this is a theme error or a module error. When I check out the hooks live edit page, the "Product Media" outline hook appears to be on screen in a suitable place (under the picture, which is fine).

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

2019-01-25 (3).png

2019-01-26.png

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)

EDIT : I have fiddled around with the live hook edit fuction for the module and managed to get some audio samples appear on screen as hoped, not sure if this has fixed it fully but I guess it is all due to hook positions. I am still happy to hear any advice as to what this all means. Thanks.

-----

Okay, thanks for the clarification, but any ideas how I fix this ? What does not having a hook mean ? As I can see the hook outline on the live edit. I have tried the other hook options too with not much luck.

Would using the transplant hook option help (see image attached to this message for what I see) ? I don't know what it all means. I need to make it that "Product Media" hook that is showing on the live edit page, what is that hook position called ?

2019-01-26 (1).png

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)