Hide products on subcategory pages

cihak.mar

Hi for all,

I have this situation: In my e-shop I have categories with subcategories. When I click on category, the subcategory list is shown, and under it there is a filter and product list. But I want to remove filter and product list from this pages and show it when user comes to the lowest level of subcategory.

Is it possible in version of prestashop 1.7?

Thanks for advices. 

12 minutes ago, cihak.mar said:

Hi for all,

I have this situation: In my e-shop I have categories with subcategories. When I click on category, the subcategory list is shown, and under it there is a filter and product list. But I want to remove filter and product list from this pages and show it when user comes to the lowest level of subcategory.

Is it possible in version of prestashop 1.7?

Thanks for advices. 

I think that products won't appear if you deselect them from the parent category.

About filter, select only the subcategories at blocklayered module configuration.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I too was thinking this was something that needed to be customized, but you can actually CLICK on modules => Faceted Search => Configure.

Under CONFIGURATION :  Check "Show products only from default category" to YES and make sure "Show products from subcategories" toggles to NO.

Refresh cache if needed.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if there is any other solution to deactivate showing products from subcategories?

The one with option from facetated search i tried it but i also have Advanced Search 4 module instead of facetated and the 2 modules are not compatible each other. It create some errors and mistakes in filters if i keep both of them activated.

So, is any solution to not show products from subcategories?

Thank you,