Voucher Prestashop 1.6.1.18

41 minutes ago, Giulia25 said:

Hi,

i have a problem with the Coupon,i can't see anymore where to put the voucher i created,probably it's a problem of the paypal module but i don't know where i have to fix it.

Someone could hep me please?

Prestahop 1.6.1.18

Theme Medical Theme

Clear cache

I doubt that the update of the PayPal module is the reason. What other modules have you updated and have you maybe also updated the theme?
Check the templete files with an old back up. Maybe there is something missing in the code so that the field is not existing.

1 minute ago, NSN said:

I doubt that the update of the PayPal module is the reason. What other modules have you updated and have you maybe also updated the theme?
Check the templete files with an old back up. Maybe there is something missing in the code so that the field is not existing.

I don't have an old backup,i started now to use this site because at first there's someone else who work on it.

I updated Paypal module,then other two but i don't remember correctly.

I thought it was the Paypal Module because i read somewhere that inside there,there is a line that block that thing 

Here's the link 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34928875/why-are-prestashop-cart-rules-vouchers-not-showing-in-frontend

But i don't know where i have to edit  ^^'

I checked your website and the voucher field is not showing up at all, so I'm pretty sure it is caused by the theme.
If you don't have a backup then first remember to make a backup before making any changes (yes, even and especially when performing updates).
So make a backup now and then you might change to the default theme so you can see if the voucher field is also missing there.

The best would be to make a copy of your shop so that you can search for the mistake and try to get it solved without interfering your business by butting the live shop into maintenance or even worse, destroy something important.