Load different class depending on Prestashop version

Hello, I'm developing a module that needs to load on a certain hook on PS 1.6, while it will implement WidgetInterface on PS 1.7. Considering that there must be a class with the same name as the module's folder, I can create a mymodule.php that checks PS version and then includes mymodule_16.php or mymodule_17.php.
Is there any other way I can have my module load exactly the right class depending on PS version without having to add the additional mymodule.php file?

2 hours ago, Uff182 said:

Hello, I'm developing a module that needs to load on a certain hook on PS 1.6, while it will implement WidgetInterface on PS 1.7. Considering that there must be a class with the same name as the module's folder, I can create a mymodule.php that checks PS version and then includes mymodule_16.php or mymodule_17.php.
Is there any other way I can have my module load exactly the right class depending on PS version without having to add the additional mymodule.php file?

I think this is the only way! I have the same problem with overrides, when they are different between versions.