Planning to update site

(Sorry about my English, it's not my first language.)

I have Zen Cart website and I'm planning to update it, but I'm not sure if the PrestaShop can do everything I need. I'm planning to hire a coder & using modules so I don't know that much about Prestashop myself. What I know that these things are possible on Open Cart that is my other option. I'm considering Prestashop as OC is bit oldish system. Here is the list of features I would need. The ones marked with "+" are the most important and the ones that I'm not sure that will work with PrestaShop. I hope someone can help me. :)

+ Multistore feature ( 4 different stores with different URL, one of them wholesale and they all are managed from the same User Interface. I need to have )
+One of the stores is a wholesale store, so non-registered users shouldn't see the prices there.
+Unique discount% that we can determine for each of our wholesale customers, ranging from +30% to -100%
+Store would automaticly calculate the wholesale price depending on  the purchase price we input and the unique discount% mentioned above
+Quick updates, for managing several products at once.
+Different "in stock" features for items (in stock, arrives in 2-3 weeks, pre order, out of stock).
+Shipping size for items: big/small being chooseable for the products
-Feature to show prices without VAT for wholesale customers
-A monthly display of sales, arranging the sales depending on their VAT
-Events Manager, basically a calender our customers can follow
-Admin notes, we need to be able to write notes that show up to us per customer
-Reward point system, we have one and it would be great if the points would be transferable to the new shop
-Current prices for the products should carry over as well, including our purchase prices
-Printable price list for making inventory checks
-Wish list module
-Fast & Easy Check out
-When we are viewing orders, a link to the ordered product and their remaining amount would be good to see
-When copying products to make new ones, we should have the option of copying also the categories the product is in
-The possibility to upload products using an excel sheet or something similar.
-Feature for deleting several items at once, perhaps via quick updates + check boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

+Multistore - Yes.

+Prices - prices are managed through the groups functionality so, you can select which groups can see prices, by default all groups see prices. 

+ Discounts - yes you have discounts in PrestaShop, but I am not sure if I understand your definition of discounts [+30%, -100%]?

+ Depends on the previous point, but I would say - Yes.

+ Need more information. What kind of product information you want to update? 

+ You will need custom development for this one

+ Not sure that I understand you, need explaining.

- There are VAT settings in PrestaShop, in case standard functionality is not enough there modules that can expand it.

- There are some statistics in PrestaShop, but I would recommend integration with Accounting software and sales statistics look up in your Accounting software.

- There are some modules for calendar in PrestaShop, but you might need custom development.

- Yes, there is possibility to add notes to orders or customers. 

- There are a lot of loyalty modules

- That depends on the migration tool you choose to use.

- Need more information

- There are a lot of modules for wish-list functionality

- Depends on your definition of fast and easy :)

- Yes

- Yes

- There is CSV import by default, there are modules for excel or XML import.

- Yes, there is a bulk action functionality

Feel free to ask more about PrestaShop.