P.S. 1.6

superlinus

Good morning, I need a modification on my theme/prestashop installation in order to display a button instead of "add to Cart" button on products list page. What I need is that, if I turn on "NO" the "Display the "add to cart" button when a product has attributes" button in the backoffice it shows a different button on frontend with a simple link to the product page. This must work on products with combinations and also with products with text field customization option. How you can see in the attached files, in the "mod_button_now_combinatons" you see the present situation. with a products with combinations (Sizes). In the "Mod_button_now" you can see the present situation with a products with combinations and a text field customization. With this layout customers think that the products is not avaible for buying. I need to let show a new button there with link to product page in order to let people enter the page and see that they have to choose some option before buy. I will use the same cart icon so customers won't see any difference.

I've tried to work on product-list.tpl file but with no results

mod_button_to_product.jpg

mod_button_now.jpg

mod_button_backoffice.jpg

mod_button_now_combinations.jpg

mod_button_combinations.jpg