Duplicate prestashop site 1.7.5 on another domain (no migration)

gigapoint

Hello everyone, I address you because I have a problem: I have a site done and finished that currently works regularly with prestashop 1.7.5 translated everything and for everything and already configured.
As a matter of convenience and not having to always do everything from scratch I wondered if it was possible to copy the folder via ftp site and the related mysql database on a new domain and a new database, I do not speak of migration but make a copy and then go to configure the fields of the new site related to the new customer.

I read various guides both here and on the English forum but nothing, when I do these operations the new site always refers to the old, but I have exported the database file and changed the parameters host, user, password and database name with new ones replacing them old; I have also modified the same on the parameters.php file that is in the app / config / ma folder without the result being changed. Can you help me or do I have to resign myself to starting from scratch and manually retransfing all fields?

thanks a lot

• 1 year later...