I think the smart cache bugged my theme

Tritix

I will give a brief explanation of the problem in general and also what I have done and I had no solution, then I explain each of the images that I will add below.

Well, first of all, know that my theme / store was running normal with all the stuff I did, with no errors or anything like that, so, in the expectation that it would make my store better than it was, faster, I activated it. Smart cache for CSS and Smart Cache for JavaScript, and at first I did not notice anything wrong, and I also did not notice a big gain in performance, but I left it active anyway, but about 2 or 3 days after activating these cache features smart, I noticed problems that are similar to poorly positioned module, but I checked the positions and they are all correct and in the same position as when everything worked without errors, the problem occurs in the ajax of the cart and also in the dropdown of the top menu, all two ajax from the cart and dropdown from the top menu) appear underneath the main banner, underneath the breadscrumbs, underneath the red item's banner on offer and also below the add button ( on the product page) as you can see in the images below, which are marked with red squares where the positioning of the ajax of the cart and also of the dropdown of the top menu is wrong.

I already deactivated the CCC caches, I manually deleted the smarty / compile and did nothing back to normal.

Unfortunately I do not have a previous backup of the store because I did a cleanup of backups and I ended up erasing all the previous date that I activated the CCC.

The installation of Prestashop is in version 1.6.1.23, php 7.1

IMAGE 1: In this image, note that by placing the mouse pointer at the top of the button, the menu dropdown is opening behind the banner, look at the red squares.

image1.thumb.png.4977d94e7e69b55ed13718c719a126bd.png

IMAGE 2: In this image, note that by placing the mouse pointer on top of the cart, when opening the details, they are under the banner, and if you have several items in the cart just to reach the add button, the button is above the cart, look at the red square.

image2.thumb.png.02d2dad0f89d3ddb43d1fdf100fc7855.png

IMAGE 3: In this image, when adding a product in the cart, the ajax popup is behind the banner, observe the red square.

image3.thumb.png.8d5ee9061cddc58adabd8cc6f31e3bdf.png

IMAGE 4: In this image, when adding a product to the cart while on the product page, the ajax popup is behind the breadcrumb, behind the red offer flag and behind the "add" button, look at the red square.

image4.thumb.png.efba2835c4096947bd7a326497792a9c.png

The actual store is in production, and I can not add the url from it here, but I'm adding the url from a test store that I imported into a test domain, you can access to reproduce the problems by clicking here.

I hope that the veteran staff in Prestashop, and who have great knowledge in CSS can help me to solve this problem that is taking my sleep already have been done almost 2 days.

Thanks in advance for the help of all who can give me a strength to solve this, thank you!

• razaro changed the title to I think the smart cache bugged my theme