Issue with the link widget.

TheSebah

Hey all,

I'm running the latest version of Presta 1.7.5 stable. I've been trying to add new blocks to the Link Widget (the columns showing up in the footer), but there seems to be a problem with the database. 
Whenever I'm trying to add a new one, or edit the other 2 existing ones I'm getting the following error (debug mode is on):

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'custom_content' in 'field list'

UPDATE `ps_link_block_lang` 
	SET `name` = 'About us',
	`custom_content` = '[]'
	WHERE `id_link_block` = 2 AND `id_lang` = 2

at line 769 in file classes/db/Db.php
         if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
             $dbg = debug_backtrace();
             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] ' . $this->getMsgError() . '. From ' . (isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '') . '->' . $dbg[3]['function'] . '() Query was : ' . $sql, 97);
         } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
             if ($sql) {
                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError() . '<br /><br /><pre>' . $sql . '</pre>');
             }
	             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
	         }
		}

Obviously the error says there's a missing column in the ps_link_block_lang... When I opened my db in phpmyadmin that table isn't even there.. 
Did anyone else run into this? 

Just a quick update. I've found the ```ps_link_block_lang``` table. Was looking into an another DB - sorry it's late.
I've added the custom_content column after the name one and now the newly added Link Widget can be seen on the frontend side, but it's not showing up in the Link Widget's dashboard settings.