Sources in PrestaShop orders

Cyberjos

Greetings community ...

I hope and they are all well.

I need your help, I do not know if you have seen that in some orders, a section called "Sources" appears, usually appears last ... there is usually shown where a customer comes from when buying products from the store.

I want to know if they know where in the database that information is stored.

I leave a photo so you can have an idea of what I am saying.

Fuentes.png

On 1/17/2019 at 6:29 PM, musicmaster said:

probably the ps_connections_source table

Hello, thanks for answering...

What I want is to know how I can relate this PS_CONNECTIONS_SOURCE tables with the table ORDERS and ORDERS_DETAIL what I want to know is What customer came from what place (Google, Facebook, Instagram etc) and I did generate a sale. The issue is that I examine the table PS_CONNECTIONS_SOURCE and I can not see any field that allows me to relate it. I hope you can help me, thanks.

2 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Simple, ps_connections_source contains an id_guest. In the ps_guest table you find an id_customer and that id_customer can also be found in the order.

Hello ... I really am very grateful for all your answers. I wanted to ask you a question, I'm seeing that source file ... is it really recording where the customer was coming from to my prestashop store? the question is because I am having sells of articles but it turns out that the source history is from 2018, that is, my client bought me in 2019 but the source information is from 2018 ... then I am confused a bit what is the concept of the source file ... do you understand what is the use of that source section? Could you explain to me if you really make a record of where the customer comes from? Thank U

3 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Simple, ps_connections_source contains an id_guest. In the ps_guest table you find an id_customer and that id_customer can also be found in the order.

Hello...

Sorry I have understood the functionality of the PS_CONNECTIONS table ... thank you very much for your help.