leobardo

Product images and thumbnails not showing after uploading new images on a product

If I upload a new product image, image will not appear in BO or FO, I need to regenerate in order to appear, this was not happening before, now each time I add an image I have to regenerate.

thumbnail in BO does not show, but if I right click on it the image does appear in the full size uploaded.
Seems PS is not regenerating while uploading / creating product

any clues on what to fix ?  thank you

try firts to delete the PS_ROOT/var/cache/prod/class_index.php and PS_ROOT/var/cache/dev/class_index.php; if no changes, regenerate the images but not all at once, depending on the number of products if too many regenerate in turns for categories, then products etc

thank you very much Rhobur,  after a couple of hours I found that a module was the cause, now back to normal !

It was a third party module, so we unistall it, best way to test when you have similar modules is to select the option "disable non prestashop modules" under Debug mode in Advanced parameters > Settings