tdsoft

[Free Module] PresMobic - 100% Free Mobile Web Application Module for Prestashop

659724278_Banner590_300.png.66122ebfd2950f1a16c2372ac805613b.png

Main Features

• Full Pages: PresMobic contains all of pages from Prestashop System as Homepage, Category, Product, Search, CMS, Sign-in, Sign-up, Profile, My Order, My Credit Slips, My Addresses, My Vouchers…
  • SEO Ranking: PresMobic affects the rate of clicks, impressions on customers and the overall user experience which is the vital key to influencing SEO.
  • Speed up to 3x: The Google introduced mobile page load speed as a ranking factor, PresMobic use many solutions for making sure your mobile page speeds are as good as they can be.
  • Shipping & Payment: PresMobic automatic supported any external Shipping, Payment Gateway module. if a Shipping module or a Payment Gateway module are working on your Desktop website, it will automatic work on PresMobic. You does not need do anything for use this feature.
  • Hooks: It included all hooks of Prestashop System itto Presmobic, so 99% external module can work on PresMobic if the module is working on Desktop website. Also our team created many NEW hooks which allows developers can extends, add more features into our PresMobic platform without modify PresMobic’s Core.
  • External Module: It included all hooks of Prestashop System itto Presmobic, so 99% external module can work on PresMobic if the module is working on Desktop website.

Download

You can review and send any your feedback, suggestion to us.

If it is good idea, we can do it and intergrated to PresMobic module.

Release version 1.0.1 on Jan 31, 2019

• add comment in Prestashop 1.7.x+
  • fix Category Detail page can not click
  • add @ before file functions
  • fix issues on checkout 3 steps
  • fix icon Premobic on Left menu in Prestashop 1.7.x+
  • add NEW hook: presmobicAfterSubmitComment
  • add DROP IF EXIST in DROP TABLE statement
  • fix Cache issue
  • fix: the PresMobic does not load a module into a HOOK if the module disabled

Edited by tdsoft
Release version 1.0.1 on Jan 31, 2019 (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rushaboswal.rdx said:

Is this completely free like nothing hidden?

Yes, sure. We are a Open Source Company for Prestashop. 100% Free Download, No monthly fees, No commissions on your sales. 

Hi, thank you for the module

But how to install it? since the size larger than 2MB it can't install from back office module upload.
So I use ftp, I extact the 1.0.2 zip and upload folder presmobileapp to /public_html/mysite/modules

After upload done, I check my module manager, no presmobileapp module in there

thank you

Hi, you can UNZIP presmobileapp_v_1.0.2.zip in your computer, then upload it into your site /public_html/mysite/modules and install it from Backoffice

Please check presmobileapp directory when you upload it, I think you have a miss while unzip module

hi

thanks for replying and supporting
The problem solved, I changed paremeter in my cpanel>select php version > switch to php options. then increase the number of :
upload_max_filesize and post_max_size, the default value was 2MB, so I increase it
Now I can upload module.zip from prestashop backoffice

thank you

If you need any our support. We are always ready to work.
Thanks.

i installed your module and encountered a few issues.

1.  i didnt find a way to change the logo on back office
  2. i didnt find a way to edit the blocks
  3. the product page doesnt load on front.

3 minutes ago, tdsoft said:

@Mainnavoina 

1. you can read how to do this: https://presmobic.com/documentation/change-logo-of-presmobic/

2. if you want edit any blocks, you can modify them in PRESTASHOP_ROOT/modules/presmobileapp

3. What is your website?

my website is https://www.bizzimall.com

you may be unable to access it right now as it is in maintenance mode. send me your IP address  i'll add it to on back office

Hi,

i use this module on my website, but I need help to change terms of use text. How can I do that? Thanks

Bogdan

www.agroimpex.ro 

hi, i just sent  a request for info on the helpdesk you wrote here https://taydoapp.com/helpdesk
it's about the module, i'm trying it on a local copy of a website but i do see only a blank screen when seeing the website throught mobile view inspecting the page

11 hours ago, gabsale said:

hi, i just sent  a request for info on the helpdesk you wrote here https://taydoapp.com/helpdesk
it's about the module, i'm trying it on a local copy of a website but i do see only a blank screen when seeing the website throught mobile view inspecting the page

We responsed your ticket,  please work at there

Hi, you can see many our demo, it is working on 1.7.5.1 as well

for your issue: please open a ticket to get support for your issue

You can see presmobic in action on my site. Ps 1.7.5.1 www.vegalines.it What could be the problem ? and where I can possibly open a ticket

On 3/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, Enrico Del Giorno said:

You can see presmobic in action on my site. Ps 1.7.5.1 www.vegalines.it What could be the problem ? and where I can possibly open a ticket

Please open a ticket to get support and give us admin + ftp account on your ticket

10 hours ago, Enrico Del Giorno said:

impossibile open ticket - access denied

What is your account?

1 hour ago, Enrico Del Giorno said:

enrico.delgiorno@gmail.com

We manual actived it

Hello,

Just installed your module on my test shop (Ps 1.6.1.23).
But in Front-Office on my desktop pc, after every url, your module add "/&=" and this is a bad url which give a 404 error page

How to correct this please ?

37 minutes ago, solostyle said:

Hello, I opened a ticket but I had no thought

We responsed, please work at there

Posted (edited)

Hi all. I installed this great module and I love it..BUT I have a questions:

How can I change Products and categories links from PresMobic to be like prestashop links ?

Ex:

On prestashop I have https://www.naturasanat.ro/3030-prostaveg-120-capsule-bionovativ.html 

and on PresMobic I have https://www.naturasanat.ro/#product:3030

I wanna change last link (Presmobic) like first

Thanks

Edited by ADM777 (see edit history)

On 4/15/2019 at 12:20 AM, ADM777 said:

Hi all. I installed this great module and I love it..BUT I have a questions:

How can I change Products and categories links from PresMobic to be like prestashop links ?

Ex:

On prestashop I have https://www.naturasanat.ro/3030-prostaveg-120-capsule-bionovativ.html 

and on PresMobic I have https://www.naturasanat.ro/#product:3030

I wanna change last link (Presmobic) like first

Thanks

Hi, you can not do this because link to Presmobic's Product is difference Prestashop's Product

Our module detected a page based this URL

Hello,

Question ....

is it really interesting to use this module? Is not it better to directly make a downloadable application? Is the benefit real? No criticism but I would like to know your opinion, whether or not you use it or if you have dropped!

😁

il y a une heure, tdsoft a dit :

Salut, ceci est une application web, il est pas application mobile

Yes I understood correctly ... The module offers a website better adapted to a mobile. I see the benefits, free and simplicity. For a visble rendering identical to an application. Knowing that the current sites are already responsive, is the module really interesting? Can we have the opinion of the people who use it?

In any case your module looks well done like all your modules and I do not forget to thank you for your work.

Thank you

5 hours ago, Djanonimoust said:

hii its not working after installing the module my homepage in mobile going blank tell me how to fix it

please open a ticket for this