Upgrade Bug to V 1.7.5 Cache Disable Bug

ehtsham

Wiht latest realease we want to upgrade from v1.7.4.2 to 1.7.5 .

Now we need to upgrade PrestaShop to Latest version with 1 click upgrade that requires to Disable Caching.  We enabled the Memcached PrestaShop couple of months ago.

When we disable the caching it is causing the HTTP Server error and entire prestashop admin doesn't work. We are motorcycle related business and cannot afford website going down if we upgrade.

Found below error message from the Log...

[Fri Jan 11 15:14:44.701590 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 3752] [client 127.0.0.1:46902] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException: The service "prestashop.module.link_block.grid.data_factory" has a dependency on a non-existent service "prestashop.core.hook.dispatcher". in /home/210472.cloudwaysapps…enceBehaviorPass.php:31\nStack trace:\n#0

/home/210472.cloudwaysapps.com/vednxhgptp/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/AbstractRecursivePass.php(60): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processValue(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Reference), false)\n#1 /home/210472.cloudwaysapps.com/vednxhgptp/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Compiler/CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(28): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\Abstrac...\n', referer:

Hi, it is highly recommended that you make a test copy of your shop to perform upgrade first, never upgrade live site, rather after successful upgrade copy upgrade to produciton (of course backing up old prod).

this might be helpful as this has been reported already to developers at PS

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/11142

20 hours ago, El Patron said:

Hi, it is highly recommended that you make a test copy of your shop to perform upgrade first, never upgrade live site, rather after successful upgrade copy upgrade to produciton (of course backing up old prod).

this might be helpful as this has been reported already to developers at PS

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/11142

Hi,  I followed thee link you shared but no where in simple words its written what i can do to avoid this error.   When i clear my cache or Turn Off Cache.  The admin panel stops working completely.

Please advice in simple words what i need to do, i am not expert programmer but know basics of it.