How to mass update product price impact only, for each product combinations without regenerating all datas ?

Hello,

In my shop I have some product with a lot of options, so I created them with the product combinations native tool in Prestashop. then I filled each combination with the good Images and  reference. Now my supplier is upgrading the price of some of these options, so I have to do so as well.

I am looking for a way (or a module) to :

• edit the price impact of my attributes (ex: color red, color, blue, size M, size L,...)
  • regenerate only the total price impact of my product combinations

In other word I need to update the impact price of combination only, and not regenerate all datas (images and references).

I realy don't want to re-fill all the combinations references and images since i have at least about 1000 different combinations.

I did look on the Prestashop Addon website but I did not find any module to do so.

Please, if someone can help me with this problem or know a good module it would be great !
Thank you in advance for your time.

Version de PrestaShop 1.6.1.3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a module which can do this, it can update the impact price of the combinations based on the reference (or ean13). It actually updates it in a way that it sets the product price to 0 and it does the final price of the combinations based only on the impact price, but I can modify it to work as you want. It also can handle a lot of other import files too, here is a small presentation: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1btxnuaCpDLbCvuJsZRVBlT-ERWSmzF1I?usp=sharing

It's not yet on addons.prestashop.com, I'm working on that. I can assure you that it's fully working, it runs on more than 10 shops, some of them with 20+ suppliers. It's also working for adding new products/combinations/categories.