Add product images with php

agbandini

3 hours ago, agbandini said:

Hi,

Is there a way to set a product image with php without using neither the main prestashop libraries inclusion nor the api webservices?

someone can explain me the steps to follow to obtain this result?

is there an example script?

thank you

At first sight you just need to insert records into database and generate files in the correct folders. You need to know IDs. And remember to generate all the sizes :D

Edited by joseantgv (see edit history)

53 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

At first sight you just need to insert records into database and generate files in the correct folders. You need to know IDs. And remember to generate all the sizes :D

Hi,

no problem for db and sizes....but regarding the folders, there are rules to define the target folder inside the main "img" dir?

wow....😅 it's a very hard folder organization expecially if you want to cerate a script by zero.

in case of I would to use the ps libraries to create product and images, I'm obliged to create my script file in the ps root dir, I can not require configh.inc and init from other positions (exampl another vhost), it is true (if you know)?

1 hour ago, agbandini said:

wow....😅 it's a very hard folder organization expecially if you want to cerate a script by zero.

in case of I would to use the ps libraries to create product and images, I'm obliged to create my script file in the ps root dir, I can not require configh.inc and init from other positions (exampl another vhost), it is true (if you know)?

You just need to include these files. If you are able to include them from other location...