Delivery address wrong id in database?

I keep getting the invalid address error on some of my new orders but not all.  The problem is that when the order is saved in the database, the address ids are wrong. For instance in table ps_orders, I find the invoice address with the correct id number. However, the delivery address id is always the invoice address id +1.  But when I check in the table ps_address, the delivery address id is often several numbers higher than the invoice id.  So, the delivery address id in ps_address does not match the delivery address id in ps_orders. This causes the error and when I load the orders page in backoffice, the error prone orders are not shown. However, if I open an order and click the little arrows to go to next order, the error prone order shows.   If I correct the delivery address id in ps_address table, then the order shows and works fine. 

I've tried making an order myself and I go all the way through the ordering process but get an error 500 instead of the order confirmation page. Also, no order confirmation mail is sent. 

Any idea what is wrong?

I've checked the Advanced -> Information in Backoffice and re-uploaded any files with changes in them that were not changes I know I made. This did not fix the error. 

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, HistoricalGarments said:

No, I still manually fix it. 

I’m guessing from your username that you might be Danish, but I’ll keep the reply in English for the benefit of others. 

Could this be a hosting problem? My host is UnoEuro. 

I have the same host....
I don't have the issue on all orders, only 1 out of 1-200

Edited by Poulsgaard (see edit history)

On 1/9/2019 at 10:56 AM, HistoricalGarments said:

I've tried making an order myself and I go all the way through the ordering process but get an error 500 instead of the order confirmation page. Also, no order confirmation mail is sent.  

Did you try to put your store in debug mode to have a more detailed error?