silentscope

Web Host and Domain Register

Okay, your probably think this is a spam since i already posted in development section,
I just don't know where to post, so allow me to post in development section and third party modules section.
Thank You
------------------------

Okay, trust me I’ve searched everywhere and I can’t seem to find a module for service i want to sell.

I’m about to run a web hosting business but I need a module, I’ve looked everywhere on Google and everywhere in this forums and none!

Anyone can help me where do I start and learn from Domain Search, Verify and Purchase along with Web Hosting Plans?

Thank You

Okay, your probably think this is a spam since i already posted in development section,

I just don't know where to post, so allow me to post in development section and third party modules section.

Thank You

------------------------

Okay, trust me I’ve searched everywhere and I can’t seem to find a module for service i want to sell.

I’m about to run a web hosting business but I need a module, I’ve looked everywhere on Google and everywhere in this forums and none!

Anyone can help me where do I start and learn from Domain Search, Verify and Purchase along with Web Hosting Plans?

Thank You

You can purchase a new domain from the online providers like Tucktail.com .To purchase the domain you need to check the availabilty.If the domain name which you like to purchase is available means you can register domain along with the hosting plans from the provider . provide good and reliable hosting services with .Check with it.To learn more about domain registartion visit here .

Edited by shopping123 (see edit history)