"RIJNDAEL_KEY" error after update from 1.4 to 1.6.1

Prestatest

Hello and happy new years,

After upgrading my 1.4 shop to 1.6.1 I have some transport problem.

On "shipping" section in  "Catalog-Products" (back-office)

It have 2 box : "Available carriers" and "Selected carriers"

When I assign a transporter in "selected carriers", it go on the "selected carriers" box, but when I click on "save", 

the transporter in "selected carriers" disapears (an go back in available carriers").

That mean, when somebody buy this products, all carrier (transporter) appears to him...and not only the one i want to select.

For information on version 1.4 I had a module for transporter (multiple carrier), and maybe it change something in the code, and made the bug on 1.6.1.23

When i use define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true)  I have 3 errors, maybe it this that create the problem :

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/site/www/dossier site/classes/Cookie.php on line 79

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/site/www/dossier site/classes/Cookie.php on line 79

Warning: openssl_decrypt(): IV passed is only 7 bytes long, cipher expects an IV of precisely 16 bytes, padding with \0 in /home/site/www/dossier site/classes/Rijndael.php on line 91

Can those error notice/warning can be the origin of my problem ?

If yes, does anybody have an idea to repair that ?

(sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand what i want to say)