Customising page titles

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if there is a way to have different records set up in Prestashop for your shop name and page titles. At the moment, I am setting my shop name via "Preferences >> Contact" to include a short blurb, but I don't want this to show up on invoices and things. What I mean, is I want "Mammas Godis Pty Ltd - Swedish lollies down under" to show up in my page titles, but on invoices and things I only want "Mammas Godis Pty Ltd." Can anyone suggest the easiest way to achieve this?

Incidentally, I also want to edit the way Prestashop treats addresses (see my comment on this post). Again, any suggestions would be gratefully received :)

Thanks,

Christian

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've figured out how to amend page titles (I just edited the header.tpl file directly), but I still cannot get Prestashop to format addresses correctly. This is not the end of the world, as I can still accept and process orders, but certainly does not look professional sending out an invoice with the address all hooey! If someone can please please please help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)