customer data in order process

Alnitak

Hello:

I need a basic notion of programming to do this, I want to get the customer data in the order process, i have set up some extra fields and I would like show it in the order process, as well as the DNI. if the fields are: $ dni, $ dato1, i need to put in the shopping-cart.tpl for example, {$ customer-> dni} 0 {$ customer-> data1}. That for those values to be shown, i have to modify the controller, ordercontroller.php? to read those data and pass it to the .tpl, but this is where I get lost.

Maybe i have to do something like that, in the same init ( ) function of the controller?

$ this-> context-> smarty-> assign ('dni', $ this-> context-> customer-> getValue ($ dni));

In the same way, i have a module which present information of the payment. I have programmed the module to present a different message if one variable of the customer is 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5,... but i don't know how i can pass the customer data to a module.

---

If I want to do this in the PDF invoice, in the part corresponding to the .tpl, for example: invoice.addresses-tap.tpl, if I put a {customer -> $ data1} it shows me no problem. I want to do the same in the order process in .html, if you can guide me a bit please.

Thank you.

Best regards.