xpindia

Error 500 on upgrade to 7.5.x admin panel inaccessible

Error 500 on upgrade to 7.5.x admin panel inaccessible.

Any way to enter the admin panel pl

I enabled the debug mode via ftp, now i could access the admin panel as usual, no errors showed up.

in defines.inc i also enabled display errors.

I cleared the cache and now its working fine.

Thanks

Now again after diabling the debug mode, i got the same error.

so enabled debug mode on and this is the error, if someone can help me pl

========

Fatal error: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Type error: Argument 2 passed to PrestaShopBundle\Security\Admin\EmployeeProvider::__construct() must be an instance of Psr\Cache\CacheItemPoolInterface, none given, called in /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/var/cache/prod/ContainerNxmvbu6/appProdProjectContainer.php on line 1308 in /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/src/PrestaShopBundle/Security/Admin/EmployeeProvider.php:51 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/var/cache/prod/ContainerNxmvbu6/appProdProjectContainer.php(1308): PrestaShopBundle\Security\Admin\EmployeeProvider->__construct(Object(PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\LegacyContext)) #1 /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/var/cache/prod/ContainerNxmvbu6/appProdProjectContainer.php(1243): ContainerNxmvbu6\appProdProjectContainer->getPrestashop_Security_Admin_ProviderService() #2 /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/var/cache/prod/ContainerNxmvbu6/appProdProjectContainer.php(994): ContainerNxm in /var/www/www-root/data/www/test.com/src/PrestaShopBundle/Security/Admin/EmployeeProvider.php on line 51

========================

ps: the website name i just replaced with test.com

regards

yes i did this also, but on disabling debug mode error 500 starts showing up n i lose access to admin control panel.