Information needed

chrisdevelopment

Hi Everyone, my first time here, so i apologize if i have posted in the wrong section.

I want to get a prestashop site.  However i currently get a data-feed of products from a 3rd party aas an affiliate of theirs.  I would need to import them into the site, and then when a person clicks on more information or buy button, it would take them to that 3rd party's site to complete the transaction or to sign up.

Does anyone know if ;

1.  The prestashop site already has this facility?

2.  Are there any modules or extensions that would do what i need it to do available?

Any help would be welcomed

Do your homework. In addons you will find lots of modules that do something like what you want. You might search on words like Import and Dropshipping

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search?id_category=0&search_query=dropshipping

Prestashop itself can import csv files too and you can make a cron task. But here we come to the main problem of your question: it is not specific enough. There are lots of file formats around like csv and xml in many variations. You really need to test or - if you consider buying a module - sit down, look good and ask questions before you push the buy button.

As for the click through on your buy buttons: you can modify Prestashop's templates.