Order confirmation 1.7

sajdis

Few days ago I installed prestashop in Lithuanian language and just started to figure out how things work on this system. So let's start with the problem. I just tried to buy something from my own shop just to see if everything's work fine and when I completed my purchase I saw confirmation page. All page was in my native language (Lithuanian) but the last part was in English. For example this part: 

Please specify your order reference GYHNJLUYU in the bankwire description.
We've also sent you this information by e-mail.

Your order will be sent as soon as we receive payment.

If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact our expert customer support team.

Sooo... I have tried to use translator on prestashop but I haven't found that part anywhere. Maybe you guys could tell me how can I change that part about received payment into my native language? Do I need to check some files in my ftp or I can change it using some other way? Thank you

• Like 1

Hi sajdis

This translations seems to come from the bankwire module. You need to select the bankwire module when you want to find the translation in the backoffice selector.

Regarding the usual order-confirmation text (not part of bankwire):

The translation should be in be your theme when you search for the translation in the backoffice. You can also search for the expressions.

If you are unable to find it, alternatively you can change the expressions directly from this: /themes/(your-theme-name)/templates/checkout/order-confirmation.tpl

3 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I am having the same trouble.  This goes away if I choose to disable the  "Display the invitation to pay in the order confirmation page" I do not want to translate the .tpl 

Hoping for a fix

On 12/18/2018 at 7:16 PM, JBW said:

No need to change the .tpl files. Change the translation in the module translations:

image.thumb.png.416958752cde44461d193a87c18f7cd8.png

This is not the right place to translate according to my Install.  Only the .tpl

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

This is not the right place to translate according to my Install.  Only the .tpl 

So what is your install? The question was about 1.7 and as far I can see this text was translatable from the beginning. See .tpl file from 2 years ago:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_wirepayment/blob/1.7.0.x-prev/views/templates/hook/payment_return.tpl

13 hours ago, JBW said:

So what is your install? The question was about 1.7 and as far I can see this text was translatable from the beginning. See .tpl file from 2 years ago:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_wirepayment/blob/1.7.0.x-prev/views/templates/hook/payment_return.tpl

The template is there and it is Correct.  The the invitation to pay is not found in translations. 
This text ----

Please specify your order reference FNOXORHUM in the bankwire description.    
We've also sent you this information by e-mail.          
Your order will be sent as soon as we receive payment.        
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact our expert customer support team.

---

I am running 1.7.4.4 fresh install.  

Can you find that text in your Module translations?

20 hours ago, Crezzur said:

Translations >> Theme >> Classic >> edit
use the search bar and enter: " If you have questions "

enjoy

That does not work.  

The module is the same size in my setup dir as it is in the Original pack. 52.773 bytes 

I have Prestashop 7.1.4.4 setup in two separate domains and it's the same on both.  

I will try to reset the module and see if that does anything.    (re-setting did not work)

{if $status == 'ok'}
    <p>
      {l s='Your order on %s is complete.' sprintf=[$shop_name] d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop'}<br/>
      {l s='Please send us a bank wire with:' d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop'}
    </p>
    {include file='module:ps_wirepayment/views/templates/hook/_partials/payment_infos.tpl'}

<p>
      {l s='Please specify your order reference %s in the bankwire description.' sprintf=[$reference] d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop'}<br/>
      {l s='We\'ve also sent you this information by e-mail.' d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop'}
    </p>
    <strong>{l s='Your order will be sent as soon as we receive payment.' d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop'}</strong>
    <p>
      {l s='If you have questions, comments or concerns, please contact our [1]expert customer support team[/1].' d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop' sprintf=['[1]' => "<a href='{$contact_url}'>", '[/1]' => '</a>']}
    </p>
{else}
    <p class="warning">
      {l s='We noticed a problem with your order. If you think this is an error, feel free to contact our [1]expert customer support team[/1].' d='Modules.Wirepayment.Shop' sprintf=['[1]' => "<a href='{$contact_url}'>", '[/1]' => '</a>']}
    </p>
{/if}

Edited by Bronco (see edit history)