I am trying to create a module and add .css file that will load styles in the backoffice. I've tried to load another.css for single product page and it works, but I can't make this work for the cms. This is my code:

public function install()
    {
        if ($this->psversion() == 5 || $this->psversion() == 6)
        {
            if (parent::install() == false or !$this->registerHook('displayHeader') or !$this->registerHook('productFooter') or !$this->registerHook('displayAdminProductsExtra') or !$this->registerHook('actionProductUpdate') or !$this->registerHook('displayBackOfficeHeader'))
            {
                return false;
            }
        }

return true;
    }
    public function hookDisplayBackOfficeHeader($params)
    {
        $this->context->controller->addCSS($this->_path.'views/css/adminsportsnutritionfadd.css');
    }

But can't make the .css file appear. The file is in the right location, it has proper permissions and the owner of the file is www-data:www-data so this shouldn't be a permission issue. I have disable css combinind and caching, before reloading the page I am also deleting the cache just in case as well as I am deleting my brower's cache. Can somebody give me a hand in this?

• 3 months later...