Problem transfer from test server to final server

djfranky28

Dear developers.

I transferred the site from farmaciamilitellotest.it to farmaplace.it.

I can access the BO from farmaplace.it. So apparently everything works fine.

Unfortunately, almost the majority of the menus do not work. If I try to visit the advanced parameters / performance section, the result is a 500 error.

I state that on farmaciamilitellotest.it everything works perfectly.

Already other times I have transferred sites made in Prestashop from local to remote and vice versa without major problems. Below I list the actions I've done, maybe something escapes me:

I downloaded a backup copy of the homedirectory and database of farmaciamilitellotest.it locally.

I imported both the backup and the database on farmaplace.it.

created user and associated to the database with all the privileges

I changed the host in the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN tables contained in ps_configuration. (before it was farmaciamilitellotest.it and now it's farmaplace.it)

Same operation for ps_shop_url

I modified parameters.php changing the database name, database user and password.

Cleared the cache manually.

I tried to access the back office from farmaplace.it, you can log in but as I said most of the menus do not work.

I thought the problem was due to the fact that the database was imported when there was still 7.0 php on farmaplace.it.

I repeated the procedure now that it is 7.2, but it still does not work.

The only difference is that now the error 500 is immediate, while before it was about thirty seconds

I am attaching the file error_log so maybe give it a look.

Thanks in advance

Gianfranco

_rror_log.php

Did you also modify the .htaccess file by replacing the URL?

Either do this or rename the current .htaccess to something else, create a new blank .htaccess with permissions 644 or 664.

Go to PS admin -> SEO and URL, set the Friendly URL offf and then back on again.