Follow up module

Bocco

Hi. I used Follow up module in previous version of Prestashop (1.4 and 1.5). Now I have just installed 1.6 and 1.7 version and I can't find this module any more. 

I found this in http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Shopping+Carts: "You can install the Customer Follow-up module, which is available in the default installation and enables you to send vouchers to those who have abandoned their shopping carts, or to those who you want to thank for their order, to the best clients to thank them for their purchases and for being faithful... "

But where can be done that? I just can't find it....

I guess I can't install them. I found download zip file for loyalty module you gave link for, but when installing - nothing happens. I get notice: installed successfully, but can't find it in modules category. 

For birthday present there is no zip file. 

Are those 2 modules compatible with my version of prestashop 1.6.1.23? How can I install them?

Can you help me solve problem with follow up module? I have prestashop PrestaShop™ 1.4.9.0. Module worked as charm for about 3 years, bust since last year I got problems with sending emails to bad customers. It doesn't send emails to bad customer and does not delete outdated coupons. I found this error in error log: No ISO code for email

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

"Follow" module not send e-mails on my Prestashop 1.7

(I tested it with my e-mail)

On module statistics 14 e-mails sent (my gmail e-mail is on this list) but not received it yet (30 minutes waiting)

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

1 hour ago, ADM777 said:

"Follow" module not send e-mails on my Prestashop 1.7

(I tested it with my e-mail)

On module statistics 14 e-mails sent (my gmail e-mail is on this list) but not received it yet (30 minutes waiting)

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Solved

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...