Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:35 PM
If I install your shop and delete the install folder + renaming the admin folder I’m sure I have to define the renamed folder name somewhere, just I don’t know in which file.
But here is the error message right after the FTP folder renaming procedure and trying to login:
Warning: require_once(/home/****/public_html/****/s/admin/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/****/s/admin/header.inc.php on line 20
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/****/public_html/****/s/admin/init.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/****/public_html/****/s/admin/header.inc.php on line 20
I can't access the administration page because the script don't find the folder. I need to define the new folder name somewhere in a file.
Am I right?
Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:13 PM
Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:05 PM
How to solve that and also why it's written: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/****/s/admin/header.inc.php?
So the script trying to find files in admin folder but that isn't there, coz I renamed it.
Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:38 AM
now you have:
www.yourdomain.com/s/adminnewname/ into your browser's URL
Hope this helps
Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:38 PM
Now I try to explain better:
1. Install went OK (This means, folder permissions and database are all OK)
2. Deleted the install folder
3. Renamed the admin folder (for example: "badmin")
4. I have opened from browser the new address and no problem with the login page (what is:http://mydoma.in/s/badmin/login.php)
5. Filled up the fields with correct datas, but after if I send the login form only blank page what I got.
6. I didn't know what is the problem so I turned on the php error reporting, than I got the above error lines, where we can see, the script trying to find that file (header.inc.php) in the old admin folder, what is now not there, it's in "badmin".
So until the script think it has to find files in "admin", nothing can access.
That's why I wrote somewhere in the files need to define the new admin folder name.
Until 1.5 days I would like to step in the admin area, to configure the shop, but here I stocked.
Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:18 AM
If you see the error message, go to the FTP client and upload the admin folder also.
So you have the renamed admin + the original.
Refresh the page where was those errors and voila, login will be ok.
Start setup the things and (I don't know which or when) after few settings you can delete the folder:admin and leave just the renamed one.
Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:13 PM
How can I rename the admin folder after installation has been completed in PS 1.6? Any help will be great.
Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:23 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users