<Solved> Time (clock) is wrong in back office

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help.

In my back office orders tab, the time given for an order is one hour ahead of real time. To explain clearer, a customer places an order at 13:00 realtime and is evidenced by a mail from the payment server timed at 13:00 realtime. However, when the order appears in my "Orders" tab in my back office, the very same order is timed at 14:00.

I thought it might be my server time so using FTP access I made a very minor tweak to a file containing my redirects just to see what time the file was saved at when I finished the tweak. The time displayed for when the file was saved was correct in realtime. Therefore this all leads me to believe if it's not my server time, it must be the time setting for my back office.

Can someone please advise how I change the time setting on my back office

Thank you in advance

Roger Macdonald

Hi . I checked and the setting was "Europe/London", so I can't explain why the time was 1 hour advanced.

However there was another option which was "GMT" which when selected, resolved the problem.

Thank you for helping me

Roger

• 1 month later...

Hello, I have exactly the same problem with my times being logged as one hour ahead of the real time. However, I don't seem to have a Timezone option under Preferences....? I am using an early version of Prestashop (v1.1.0.5) so does it not appear in my back office or am I being stupid?

Thanks
Scott

• 7 years later...

Hello,

I have the same problem, the time of the server and my backoffice ar sey up properly but the orders still appear with 3 h difference.

How can I find this line? Can you help me please?

thanks

On 6/4/2011 at 1:33 PM, spaceman said:

Fixed it. Line 16 of config.inc.php contained the offending code. I changed it from Paris to London and it's all sorted.