Individual price settings for customers and merchants - addon suggestions are welcome

Tintenkobold

Hey guys,

I'm the administrator of a new shop. Both - me and the shop owner are new to Prestashop. We are overwhelmed by all the functions and addons so I hope to get some help here. We are sure there are some experts here who know most of the addons and functions. 

What is this thread about? We want to install a special price system which can handle discounts, free shipping and user groups.

There are 2 user groups in the shop:

• normal customer
  • merchant
  • -> We think this does not need any addon - we used "groups" to create the merchant user type

Features we need and for which we found addons:

Feature we found various addons for - but we ask ourselves if one addon we didnt find includes it all?

• The shop owner wants to insert original purchase price (possible), the price for the customer (possible) and the price for the merchant (missing in native shop) for each article
  • Customers: No minimum order value, free shipping starting with € 100
  • Merchants: Minimum order value € 50, free shipping starting with € 300
  • Premium customers (assigned manually) get 10% discount. Problem: 10% discount is sometimes less than the price for merchants. In this case premium customers should pay minimum the merchant price. For all other articles the 10% discount is applied.

So, is there an addon which can handle all these features at once? Or a set of addons which are recommended?

I appreciate any help. And sorry for my poor English. ;)