[Module] Visitors Shipping Assurance logged/non-logged (Like Amazon)

PrestaHeroes USA

PrestaShop Module

Visitors Shipping Assurance Module

Only Available on PrestaShop Addons

PrestaShop Compatibility (tested):  1.6.x |.1.7.x  (all 1.6-->1.7)

Core Changes: No

MultiShop Compliant: Yes

PHP:  5.5 | 5.6 | 7.0 | 7.1 | 7.2

PrestaShop Addons Validated: Yes

FRONT OFFICE DEMO

Significant Benefits

Increase international sales

• Let͛s  visitors  know  immediately that you  deliver  to  their  country.  
  • Reduces  bounce  rate  and  cart  abandonment  as  visitors  can  enter  purchase  process  with  perfect  assurance  you  deliver  to  them. 
  • Just  as  important  for  a shop  selling  in  a  single  county  as  it  is  for  international  shops. 

Key Features

• Displays  Key  Visitor  Shipping  Assurance  to  logged  and  non-logged  visitors  
  • Module  displays Deliver  To:  (country)  and 100% compatible with Geo Location, i.e. display visitors actual country in Deliver To: country.
  • Enable  the  built-in  language  and  currency  selectors  to  consolidate  visitor  preferences.  
  • Visitors can select other country for delivery.

What your customers will like

• Provide  immediate  assurance  that  you  deliver  to  their  country.  
  • Customers  (logged  and  non-logged)  now  can  confidentially  shop  and  enter  cart  process  with  knowledge  that  you  deliver  to  their  country.    
  • Removes  all  doubt  to  your  visitors  that  your  shop  delivers  to  their  country 

Best Configuration Options on the planet:

• Configure by device type:  Desktop |  Tablet  |  Mobile
  • Dynamic Hooking, uses search to fill in hooks defined to your PrestaShop.  Hook anywhere you want and in multiple places.  
  • Optionally consolidate your currency/language

Sample Module Placement

fo_widget_landing.thumb.jpg.2008914a23e85b53092a47481f247cd8.jpg

Module configuration 

mod_configuration.thumb.jpg.2b111d9ab2ee3386d75a978bcef12342.jpg

Installation Configuration and Front Office Demo Video

module_page_module_config.jpg

visitor_select_fo.jpg

widget_main_displaly.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Been looking for a while for the module like this...  Does this module require any overrides and is it fully compatible with default prestashop geolocation? I would be thankful if you could answer these 2 questions before we consider purchasing it.

Thanks

Hi @Verlonimo

Thank you for taking an interest in our module. It does not require any  override and it is fully compatible with default geolocation.

You can choose in options to display visitor country or display default country one.  But it is nice for visitors to see their own flag 

straight away.

If you have any other question, let me know.

Hi

@razaro

Ok, i see. Thank you for your answer. What i am looking for is to allow people to change they delivery country and currency and of course it should set user country by prestashop geolocation on first visit. Unfortunately i was not able to test it properly as there was no back-end demo so i couldn't play with settings and also my country is missing from country dropdown list on your front-end. That's why asking question here.

I assume user country will be set by geolocation and later user can change it if he wants?

Do you offer any Christmas discount? :)

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi @Verlonimo

Sorry but backend demo is not available. All settings are here

https://medias3.prestastore.com/1299358-pbig/shipping-localization-we-deliver-country-name.jpg

and I have enable language and currency in popup right now. Also I did enable few countries, yours 

should be there also now. So check again and maybe open new incognito/private browser window.

But yes user country will be recognized, and then set currency that is connected to that country.

Will send discount code in PM :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1