Proxad.net / Free.fr

Gomlers

Hello.

I am reaching out to you French people hoping for some help.

Our prestashop have been attacked by bad bots, and these bots have copied content to websites hosted on something called proxad.net. I have never heard about proxad.net, and they seem unreachable.

When visiting proxad.net, I am redirected to free.fr.

I can't find a way to contact any abuse email, as these domains spreads malware.

Please help me out, how can we contact either proxad.net or free.fr which seems to have ownership over proxad.net.

I am willing to pay for help, of getting these domains taken down, but I think I need some french-speaking people to do just that.

Hi and thank you for the answer.

I am sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I don't want to take down proxad.net. But a domain hosted by proxad.net.

The actual domain I need to get removed is ballstathesq.cf and about 6 other cryptic domains hosted by the provider proxad.net.

So my question is where I can contact proxad.net or their domain department, which have English speaking customer service.

There is no answer on [email protected].

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, 

I was just looking for a solution on google and stumbled upon your thread. May I ask you if you managed to contact anyone at proxad.net?

I managed to have a domain associated to their hosting services taken down by informing the registrar, in case you're still looking for a solution. 

• 1 year later...
Citation

# whois botecyog.cf

Domain name:
      BOTECYOG.CF

Organisation:
      Freedom Registry, Inc.
      2225 East Bayshore Road #290
      Palo Alto CA 94303
      United States
      Phone: +1 650-681-4172
      Fax: +1 650-681-4173

Domain Nameservers:
      NS01.FREENOM.COM
      NS02.FREENOM.COM
      NS03.FREENOM.COM
      NS04.FREENOM.COM

I have zero help from Proxad.net no returned messages either direct or through domain. 

Phone: +1 650-681-4172

is not currently working and not in English. If anyone has contact info it would be greatly appreciated. 

I am trying to settle a DMCA dispute without high legal cost. 

12 hours ago, doekia said:

DMCA is a total different scenario.

Why asking for support in Prestashop forum ?

Go to police that will help you on this matter - bear in mind that France have "fair use" regulation before claiming DMCA for a small fragment.

https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action

I do not read French and the website cannot be navigated in English (that I could find). This is a full stolen item on this site and presto shop is now the only help I have found thanks to you. If you would email me at [email protected] maybe you could assist me with more detail. Thanks again and I only want the post removed and have no help.