Error on carriers shipping price.

info.artematelier@gm

in google chrome dev tools, you can see any errors from .js.  

if you have PS debug mode disabled (always should be) then enable but i don't think you will get any info, also check your php error log.

finding the underlying error is crucial to find solution.

learn more about chrome developer tools here

https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/

we use rollbar.com  

you add a javascript to your shop and it logs there all javascript issues....we hope to integrate php errors there as well.

here is thing, javascript sucks when it does not work because it does not log errors like php to apache.  and when javascript fails it's obscuring the underlying issue.  also I did not check if symphony in ps admin has any tools for front office debug.....big rock little rocks

We found the error.

When we deleted one of the carrier we deleted the "TRANSPORTE" that comes from Prestashop.

Please see the pics.

And because of that our Carrier Shipius cannot function because for them in the system appears that there is no "Transport" on our web.

Please see the pictures.

Could you lets us know how to get back what we lost or how to creat this "Transport"

We dont have a back up of the theme.

Thank you very much for your support.

Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 3.57.47 PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-12-10_at_3_59.15_PM.png

• Like 1

No but its not working.

You see in the first picture we dont have the 3 Carriers which come by default with PrestaShop. Were deleted.

Those 2 carriers were created by us and now SHIPIUS is telling us that there is no"Transport" so that's why it cannot be integrated in Prestashop.

SHIPIUS is a carrier which basically you install the app in google chrome and it synchronize with all your applications and platform including Prestashop.

Now because the integrated Carriers were deleted  SHIPIUS dont function.

And when we want to make a purchase is telling us that there is no carrier.

Its

20 hours ago, info.artematelier@gm said:

No but its not working.

You see in the first picture we dont have the 3 Carriers which come by default with PrestaShop. Were deleted.

Those 2 carriers were created by us and now SHIPIUS is telling us that there is no"Transport" so that's why it cannot be integrated in Prestashop.

SHIPIUS is a carrier which basically you install the app in google chrome and it synchronize with all your applications and platform including Prestashop.

Now because the integrated Carriers were deleted  SHIPIUS dont function.

And when we want to make a purchase is telling us that there is no carrier.

Its

see invite to join me on Monday, I've created internal board so I can get my team to help you sort this.  i'm just eye candy.  there is no charge for this....