[SOLVED] Translate not working?

So I have the site I'm working on almost done, but I just now realised that when I click the translate module to change language, it only translates some terms, and I've looked at the international/translations/modify translations area and tried to find the terms that need to be translated to add a translation, but I can't find them anywhere. Any idea what I'm doing wrong or how I should proceed?

Image attached: Menu with one term translated but other terms still in english.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 15.29.56.png

Edited by Alberto Burrito (see edit history)

Update

I managed to get those links in the main menu to translate by making them refer to pages creates in the Design>Pages Section, where during creation or editing it will let you add a meta-title in any of the languages you have selected for your shop.

The only one I haven't figured out yet is the "Home" link, I still have it linking straight to home, therefore it doesn't have a manually included meta-title translation. The same goes for content I've added to the homepage by editing tpl files. If anyone can point me in the right direction with this I would greatly appreciate it!

UPDATE

Managed to change the "home" link in the main navbar, I was manually adding a link in the main menu module, but instead I had to change the index category name to "home" and it's translation and then add that to the menu through the main menu module.

So the last part of this problem left to resolve is translating text I've added to tpl files on my child theme. If anyone knows how I'd much appreciate it!