Marketplace module with withdraw

Hi

i'm looking for module, which give chance for other people to put their products in my store. Of course, i will be seller too.

I know that there are exist bunch of this king option, but i need specific option. I want to give sellers "withdraw" option in dashboard. In the past modules i've tested, i have to do it by myself by presta admin panel.

Can you guys let me know about module that offer this solution? price doesnt matter

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Can you explain a bit more regarding your requirement? By clicking this Withdraw button the sellers will be able to ask for the payout or seller will be able to request for the shop closure. 

Please check the demo of the module - Multi-Vendor Marketplace. Both these options are available in this module. 

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/marketplace-creation/21669-knowband-multi-vendor-marketplace.html

Payment payout request: This module allows the sellers to request for the Payout. After receiving the payout request of the sellers the marketplace admin can complete the payout request in simple steps. Please check the seller account 

Shop Close Option: A seller can request to close the shop. For this seller needs to go the GDPR tab and click on the Close Shop button. (Please check the Front-Demo) for the same.