Alias too long

• 1 month later...
Befneh, i check with my customer and he entered the alias for his address too long during registration so it gave him.an error tell ur customer to use a short address alias

Archproject, the address field has 2 lines right.. So you mean for 1 line cannot exceed a certain amount of characters?
Is there a solution maybe to limit the address field so that up to the limit, it would not accept anymore characters?
Because I am afraid some customers might be frustrated & just leave. Coz they wouldn't know why they keep getting the error.

• 1 year later...

Archproject, the address field has 2 lines right.. So you mean for 1 line cannot exceed a certain amount of characters?

Is there a solution maybe to limit the address field so that up to the limit, it would not accept anymore characters?

Because I am afraid some customers might be frustrated & just leave. Coz they wouldn't know why they keep getting the error.

Hi Befneh!

I have just filled Assign an address title for future referencefield. You are right that we cannot exceed a certain amount of chars (excatly maximum limit is 32). If we fill it until 32 chars, it works succesfully. I don't know the real solution, I think we must go to php files. But temporary we can put a text message under the form that our buyers must fill that field maximum 32 characters.

By the way you can visit my Prestashop my blog http://website-download.blogspot.com and my PS www.lovingprize.com - Cakung Jakarta Timur.

post-358599-0-81194000-1357675894_thumb.jpg

Edited by yusufzulkarnain (see edit history)