AlKapone

Solved [Module] Bankwire

Hello I have very strange bug in bankwire module. I have created Language file for bankwire module with iso code lv.php. In all other modules the language files is working fine except bankwire module. Other lang files, like es.php. ru.php are working fine, just this one.
I think there is problem with bankwire module and this particular iso code.
I'm a liitle bit frustrating by that. At first I thougth there is problems with lang file, I deleted it and create new one through translation section, the same problem, then I took es.php and renamed it to lv.php and still translation not working (I expected the module will show in Espanian), I took my lv.php and renamed to ru.php and changed shop language to ru, and translation showed up.
Then I created new language under Language tab and put in iso code "bb", renamed my lv.php to bb.php and it worked fine. Seems the language file is ok, and in all other places transltions is working OK except this module.
Have you any idas how to fix it? I thought maybe I could use diferent code in bankwire.php where isoCode is defined:

'isoCode' => Language::getIsoById(intval($cookie->id_lang)),

But I am not sure this line is changing translations.

I finaly solved it. Problem was simple, In my theme file there also was bankwire modules folder and hade empty lv.php file, it seems presta at first looks in that folder and only after that in presta modules folder.

oh god thanks a lot! Have been looking at the same problem for hours!
very frustrating, luckily your solution works!

Hello,

Can you tell me more about the solution, i have the same problem .

Ckarone