[Free module] - Export orders to a CSV file

Daresh

Default export options in Prestashop are very limited, they allow only to export currently visible columns.

That's why we've developed a simple and free module, that allows you to export much more data.

This module may be handy if for example:

• you plan to launch a new shop on the same domain and you would like to store orders from the old shop somewhere
  • you want to delete some old or test orders (for example using our Delete Orders module)
  • you simply want to have an independent backup of the most important data

gmexportorders.zip

Alternative download location

Edited by Daresh (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Thank you for your module. I downloaded and Installed your module I am facing issues with this module in Prestashop 1.7.6.4. I got the error as:

image.png.03fd04ebcbe226ff0f83cab94e331679.png

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Uncaught Exception: Kernel Container is not available in C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\src\Adapter\ContainerFinder.php:77

Stack trace:

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\classes\Tools.php(796): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerFinder-&gt;getContainer()

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\classes\Tools.php(773): ToolsCore::getContextLocale(Object(Context))

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\modules\gmexportorders\export-orders.php(85): ToolsCore::displayPrice('14.900000', Object(Currency))

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\modules\gmexportorders\export-orders.php(24): getOrdersData(Array)

#4 {main}

thrown in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\demo\src\Adapter\ContainerFinder.php</b> on line <b>77</b><br />

Hi,

Thank you very much for quick response. I checked it but it seems the csv is not opening properly its having delimiter issue. I tried separating it with semicolon but it seems the formatting is a bit off. Possible if you can look at it.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was facing an issue with the export orders. The product quantity seems to be missing or adding up in the product section like ProductName x1. Is there any possibility that I can get the product quantity in one single column so it is easier to search and calculate the quanity.

Kindly let me know.

Thank you.

• 3 years later...