Spinning Save Button on 1.6.1.23 Upgrade

techtech

SOLVED:

Ok, I solved my issue. I had a file with no data in it. Thus I took a backup file and copied the code into the server file. Below is the file I needed to populate to make the spinning save buttons work.

"admin_folder"/themes/default/js/jquery.fileupload-validate.js

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host: Godaddy
PrestaShop Version: 1.6.1.23
System: Linux
PHP Version: 7.0

After upgrading to 1.6.1.23 I have the "save buttons spinning" on the products pages. (Last year I solved the issue of the "prestashop save buttons spinning" however can not find my notes on it.)

I have tried the below:

Upgraded PHP Version from 5.6PHP to 7.0PHP.

Visited [http://prestamania.com/prestashop-back-office-bug-not-saving-everytime/] but no string of [submitHandler: function(form) { form.submit(); },] is found to edit in the [admin//themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/form/form.tpl] file.

Force Compiled in the BO - Performance Page

When using Chrome and the Inspect Setting I see 4 Errors:

#1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jquery.fileupload-process.js:32

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fileupload' of undefined
    at jquery.fileupload-process.js:32
    at jquery.fileupload-process.js:25
    at jquery.fileupload-process.js:29
(anonymous) @ jquery.fileupload-process.js:32
(anonymous) @ jquery.fileupload-process.js:25
(anonymous) @ jquery.fileupload-process.js:29

#2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jquery.fileupload-validate.js:33

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fileupload' of undefined
    at jquery.fileupload-validate.js:33
    at jquery.fileupload-validate.js:25
    at jquery.fileupload-validate.js:29

#3 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DOM] Found 4 elements with non-unique id #product_form_submit_btn: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq)

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> Save</button>

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> Save and stay</button>

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproduct" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> Save</button>

<button id="product_form_submit_btn" type="submit" name="submitAddproductAndStay" class="btn btn-default pull-right" disabled="disabled"><i class="process-icon-loading"></i> Save and stay</button>

#4 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).fileupload is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2), <anonymous>:25:14)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.add [as done] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at e.fn.init.n.fn.ready (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2), <anonymous>:19:16)
    at eval (<anonymous>)
    at jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
    at Function.globalEval (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at e.fn.init.domManip (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)
    at e.fn.init.append (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3)

Any ideas to try?

Edited by techtech (see edit history)

@techtech

It is not against rules of forum to have outside link that actually helps user question.

It is bit big post but it gives complete guide. And after all images you would find tip that might help you.

So check permissions for both files and folder in "/admin_folder/" and "/admin_folder/filemanager/" 

Maybe it help you or you have some other issue, but you should be sure that  @Rolige intention was to help you

and not to advertise his blog post. 

@razaro I imagine @Rolige wants to be helpful. This solution dies when his link dies. But that's just an opinion. I just think Prestashop would like client help on the prestashop forums.

@razaro - Just noting the current folder permissions:

Folder permissions for /admin_folder/ = 755

Folder permissions for /admin_folder/filemanager/ = 755

Edited by techtech (see edit history)