Changing emails title

Hi,
I've made changes in classes/Mail.php in order to change mail subjects. I've commented out this line:

$subject = '['.Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_NAME', null, null, $idShop).'] '.$subject;

My aim was to send emails without shop name in brackets. Unfortunately, email subjects are still the same... How do I clear the PrestaShop class Cache?
EDIT: I've realised that it is not fault of the cache.

Edited by Tymek Z (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Tymek Z said:

Hi,
I've made changes in classes/Mail.php in order to change mail subjects. I've commented out this line:

$subject = '['.Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_NAME', null, null, $idShop).'] '.$subject;

My aim was to send emails without shop name in brackets. Unfortunately, email subjects are still the same... How do I clear the PrestaShop class Cache?

Advanced parameters -> Performance

Strangely enough, this is not the faut of cache (I've edited the topic title). When i change email title in classes/Mail.php, All the email messages get changes BUT the order confirmation message. What is more, if I remove shop name, or even part concatenating to the $subject variable, email (but only of confirmation order message) title seems changing back to the old one. Very strange. Looks like a bug.

Thank you! Still it doesn't work. I uploaded this override and still my email titles look like this:

Payment awaiting
[Shop Name] Order confirmed

But if I concatenate, let's say, a dot to a $subject it would look like this:

Payment awaiting.
Order confirmed.

As if Presta had some kind of regex and another title template for some of emails? Wtf.