The images were all deformed.

Hello,

I had a problem with an image and decided to recreate the thumbnails to see if everything was fine.

Unfortunately everything went wrong I was left with all the images deformed on my site how can I solve this situation?

The one that is used for an image of a product is 200x600 but it is inserting much larger values do not know why?

I need help urgently because it is affecting my clients.

My website is https://www.winespiritus.com/shop

and can see in this image that it should not be this way https://www.winespiritus.com/shop/pt/vinho-tinto/183-casa-de-santa-vitoria-grande-reserva-2014-vinho-tinto.html

I hope you can help me!

erro.JPG

erro 2.JPG

• razaro changed the title to The images were all deformed.

The picture is 129 x 450 px, it should be 350 x 450 px (white colour added at both sides). What are the configurations following your screenshot (I don't know the english words, there's a selection box that should be set to automatic or similar). Try first for a selection of pictures, not for all!

And in general it's good to have a copy of all shop files so you can regenerate files if things happen like this!

Vamos tentar resolver então 😉

Um backup dos ficheiros (FTP) primeiro é muito boa ideia. Mesmo que não tenhas feito antesfaz agora antes que se estraguem de vez as imagens.

Em " Gerar imagens a partir de um dos lados da imagem original " seleciona "Automático (lado maior)".

Em baixo, em "recriar Miniaturas" podes escolher o tamanho que queres recriar. se forem muitas imagens aconselho a escolher um tamanho de cada vez.

Depois vai a Parametros Avançados - Desempenho e Clica em Limpar cache.

Volta à página e faz Ctrl+F5

Yes, the size in the configuration is OK.

You have not changed a database, all the picture files (not the original) were deleted and newly created. If you have a copy of your shop files on hard disk (or your provider has) you can recreate the former files in the img folder if nothing works, maybe the fastest solution.